[cisco-voip] vg224 registered to two different Cm's

Evgeny Izetov eizetov at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 15:12:29 EST 2017

Also check your DNS records several times for every FQDN both forward and
reverse. I've seen something similar before where devices showed registered
in one node and unregistered in another, and it turned out DNS was
misconfigured (for the same query it was returning different results when
you ran it against nslookup multiple times).