[cisco-voip] CUCM Upgrade 10.0 to 11.5 only via PCD?

Schlotterer, Tommy tschlotterer at presidio.com
Thu Jan 19 09:04:56 EST 2017

All,

I apologize, I just checked my notes and my upgrade was 10.5 to 11.5. it is interesting The Cisco is not supporting an upgrade directly from 10.x.

Thanks

Tommy

Tommy Schlotterer | Systems Engineer - Collaboration
Presidio | www.presidio.com<http://www.presidio.com>
20 N Saint Clair 3rd Floor, Toledo, OH 43604