[cisco-voip] Cisco 8851 and Bluetooth Speaker

Balk, David dbalk at nm.org
Fri Jan 20 10:39:08 EST 2017

We have started using the 510's and so far everyone who has them have given positive reviews.  I think we have 10 or so floating around so far.  Only negative I have is that the lack of volume.  I usually had it maxed out while using it.  It will only be adequate for small offices.  I did receive one that was bad out of the bunch.  There was something wrong with the Bluetooth range.  Can't go wrong with the price though.

David Balk
IS Team Lead - Voice
NMH Telecom
Northwestern Memorial Health Care