[cisco-voip] UCCX Script to get Time Zone by Area Code

Tanner Ezell tanner.ezell at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 09:12:17 EST 2017

To add to that fun, some states have multiple timezones!

I completely agree with Anthony regarding his first point, I myself have a
cell phone with a phone number thats about 15 years old and I don't live
anywhere near it. If you go this route, consider this as a helper, rather
than an absolute and confirm with the user at some point.