[cisco-voip] Surface Board

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 14:04:42 EST 2017

"Everyone wants to say their touch panel is special and is going to change
the world."

In addition to your statement, I also dislike how companies will
manufacture demand out of thin air.

The whole Spark Board event was cringe worthy in my opinion; with their
over-the-top showmanship, and pretend first to market smugness.