[cisco-voip] UCCX Custom Call Variables - Script to Script Transfers

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 16:53:34 EDT 2017

Ryan,

I like the suggestion, and infact was along the lines of something I
thought about: resetting by making the call go through a non-UCCX
controlled device between transfers, but I don't quite like the complexity
it introduces, but more so, I don't like using CDR for reporting.  Thanks
for the suggestion nonetheless.