[cisco-voip] UCCX Custom Call Variables - Script to Script Transfers

Bill Talley btalley at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 17:15:33 EDT 2017

✋️

The critical piece to our clients would be the report format both in summary format and call-by-call detail.

For example, a summary report would show how many callers pressed 1, 2, 3, etc during the selected reporting range, whereas call detail report would show menu selections at each menu during a specific call.  To me, that's a significant deficiency when using custom call variables.

Sent from a mobile device with very tiny touchscreen input keys. Please excude my typtos.