[cisco-voip] IM License.

Hamu Ebiso hebiso2010 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 20 10:45:10 EDT 2017

Hello Everyone,

I need help understanding how IM license work. We have about 3700 license all together and most of the people use CSF and some of them use IP communicator and hard phone. We havr about 700 available right now.

Our company just made major acquisition with over 1000 employee. And we are tasked to role out IM to these users.

My question is has any one done this before and do we need node licence for IM availability and functionality? Since we will be roling out IM to more than 1000 employee, do we need additional 1000 lisence for IM?

We are using 10.5 CUCM and will be moving to 11.0 very soon.

ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.

THANKS
HAMU

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 6.