[cisco-voip] Force an outgoing call through a subscriber

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 17:18:46 EDT 2017

This may be splitting hair here, but two things Ryan:

1) Your first sentence reads to me like a contradiction.  Could you clarify
what you're stating here?

2) Media can flow through, and even terminate on CUCM, since things like
Conference Bridges, MTPs and now the new IVR media resource, are all doing
that.