[cisco-voip] Configure 3845 router for 911 calls.

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 18:29:07 EDT 2017

I agree with Neal,

but I would use one partition for each site for 911, then a third partition
for everything else, then, put the correct 911 partition in the site CSS
and use the third partition in both CSS.  Save a lot of time recreating RP
for the other stuff.... Guess it depends on how many RP you have..... we
have hundreds.

Scott