[cisco-voip] e911, CER, wireless and soft phones?

Ankur Srivastava ansrivastava at linkedin.com
Thu Jun 1 01:28:36 EDT 2017

In 11.5 Cisco has released a feature that helps you isolate the particular user, but this only works for Cisco WLC. I tried testing this with Aruba in our environment but cucm is not synching with it. I raised this with Cisco to open this feature up to other Third-party vendors. But I guess if more people raise the noise they will listen. All they are doing is sharing info over SNMP , but its currently programmed to not respond to any other box that doesn’t say Cisco

Regards,
Ankur