[cisco-voip] Expert-Level Cert Renewal

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 11:56:33 EDT 2017

This seems like great news, as I loath the current CCIE Collaboration
Written exam.  Which, I have by the way, submitted an application to help
improve it, but no one has ever gotten back to me on.

I'll look into this more, but as long as there's no catch (like $5,000 in
cost), this is a great alternative to taking the written.