[cisco-voip] WebEx Wuestion: Standard vs Pro in user config

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Jun 9 09:25:25 EDT 2017

Here's a WebEx question...

In the my webex section of user admin, there is a standard vs pro option. The only difference is a reports box. Prior to wbs31 std also removed personal room access.

My question is, what's the _real_ difference between std and pro?

It can't just be a reports checkbox. Or else any UI developer worth their morning cereal would have not created two columns.

There is also a differentiation between std and pro in the storage allotment in another admin screen.

Thought?

Sent from my iPhone