[cisco-voip] Audit log Configuration on CUCM, CUP, CUC and UCCX

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Thu Jun 15 08:58:28 EDT 2017

I think you'll find that what's stored in the Cisco audit logs is not quite what you'd expect, it's only names and the pages they've accessed.

You'll need something that does a snapshot compare to truly know what changes were made.

I took a look at a few and settled on Uplinx for a number of reasons (please - no vendor emails to me at this time telling me how their product is better).

The biggest issue we had, was that Cisco still does not make visible all database entities for these products to dip into and create a snapshot. So some things are missing.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Network Infrastructure
University of Guelph