[cisco-voip] UCCX Compatibility Docs Leave DocWiki

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 12:07:07 EDT 2017

Which UC on UCS site are you referring to?  Because, this link, which is a
key element of my day to day work, is still on DocWiki.

cisco.com/go/virtualized-collaboration
<http://www.cisco.com/go/virtualized-collaboration> (formerly
cisco.com/go/uc-virtualized <http://www.cisco.com/go/uc-virtualized>)