[cisco-voip] CUC Locales - Version Dependancies

Nathan Reeves nathan.a.reeves at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 02:21:58 EST 2017

Looking to do an upgrade of a V8.5 System to V11.5  in the near future.
Taking a look at the Locales available on CCO and it appears nothing's been
released for 11.5(1)SU2 yet, only 11.5(1)SU1.

I see that the Upgrade docs previously noted that the locale version needed
to match the release version exactly.  This text appears to have been
removed (at least in the latest 11.5 guides).

Is installing the 11.5(1)SU1 locale on 11.5(1)SU2 a supported configuration
or should I be waiting for the newer release of locale?

Thanks

Nathan