[cisco-voip] Anti-Tromboning Tie Lines to PBX

Haas, Neal nhaas at co.fresno.ca.us
Tue Mar 7 18:04:41 EST 2017

Back in the Day we had 11 Nortel PBX’s. I think that we had 11 PRI’s registered as MGCP. I don’t think we ever got the PRI’s to drop calls when a phone was transferred back to CUCM. Our next step was to look at SIP, but it just was not worth the cost to put a SIP trunk on the Nortel PBX to solve our issues (was like $30,000 or $40,000 to do so)

Best thing we do was purchase more CISCO phones :>

Thank You,

Neal Haas
NSE, Communications
Please report Troubles to the Help Desk. 559-600-5900
Telephone (559) 600-5890