[cisco-voip] CUBE call authorization?

NateCCIE nateccie at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 13:23:17 EST 2017

Dial peer groups don't work like you think they would. The round robin between all of the dial peers on the outbound side, with no looking at the destination pattern.

What I have settled on is using COR to restrict the dial peers.  As with dial peers groups above, and always, inbound dial peer matching is paramount.  For this I am using incoming URI matching. You can match all sorts of headers like from to via etc.

Sent from my iPhone