[cisco-voip] Anti-Tromboning Tie Lines to PBX

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 10:32:19 EDT 2017

I think I just found a road block to using this feature in an environment
with UCCX.

According to the UCCX Release Notes, you cannot enable QSIG Path
Replacement.

*Signaling (QSIG) Path Replacement (PR).*

*This feature must be disabled when Unified CCX is deployed. To disable
this feature, set the Unified Communications Manager service parameters
Path Replacement Enabled and Path Replacement on Tromboned Calls to
False.  *