[cisco-voip] CUAC Advanced 11.0.1.10 CUPS Issue

Nick csvoip at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 22 10:04:54 EDT 2017

Hi All

I have an issue with CUPS status on the operator console on CUAC-A, The
IM&P cluster has 3 nodes, one node the Publisher in the DefaultSubcluster
and two subscriber nodes in another subcluster, users are balanced between
subclusters across the Publisher node and first node in second subcluster.

On CUAC I have configured the FQDN for the IM&P Publisher only one can be
configured, I can see status for some users but not all, the users I can
see status for appear to be registered to the subscriber node in subcluster
2.

Anyone seen anything like this before?

Regards

Nick