[cisco-voip] SIP SRST

Nick Britt nickolasjbritt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 18:32:27 EDT 2017

Hi Jonatan,

We are doing it for one of our customers I found the below data sheet
really useful especially in regards to what features are currently
available to SRST (based on your IOS version)

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/unified-communications/unified-survivable-remote-site-telephony/data_sheet_c78-678873.html

On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 8:23 AM, Jonatan Quezada <
jonatan.quezada at chemeketa.edu> wrote:

> is any one doing this at their outreach locations, I have main SIP gateway
> CUBE on main campus and PPP connection to the outreach locations. In the
> event of LOS to mian campus I need SRST to kick in. Currently there is
> confiuration for Skinny but I am moving them over to SIP soon.
>
> --
> Johnny Q
> Voice Technology Analyst - TelNet
> Chemeketa Community College