[cisco-voip] 4g Router for site remote access?

Haas, Neal nhaas at co.fresno.ca.us
Wed May 3 18:45:19 EDT 2017

Yes we use them, Verizon is the best connection in our area. Cannot do VoIP calls over them. We have 1 out of 4 that needs to be reset every night. Could be the tower we are connecting to.

I actually used another type cradle point. You can do two SIM cards. Worked good. They use cradle point in Red Boxes.

Thank You,

Neal Haas
NSE, Communications