[cisco-voip] Jabber Screen share over MRA

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Fri May 12 09:51:46 EDT 2017

Found it.  Not that it shouldn't have been easier to find, or logically
grouped with the limitations in the release notes, but you know...it's
Cisco documentation.

[image: image.png]
Source:
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/jabber/11_8/cjab_b_planning-guide-jabber-118/cjab_b_planning-guide-jabber-118_chapter_010.html#CJAB_RF_S96EC4E9_00