[cisco-voip] ❣Re: really great stuff

cisco-voip amitkudalker at yahoo.com
Fri May 12 10:26:13 EDT 2017

Hello,

There is  some  really  great  stuff that  may seem useful to  you, just take  a  look,  you won't regret. Here it is  http://tsongliang.fanaticalfanwear.com

Warmest regards, cisco-voip

From: cisco-voip [mailto:cisco-voip at puck.nether.net]
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2017 10:26 AM
To: amitkudalker at yahoo.com
Subject: Nvm got someone

As  a layman,  but  amateur  in  the matter,  and without the american  prejudice: "All copied  me",  I  could tell you it's own design.  obviously they have  looked at other design, but the J-20  seems to be a  creation itself.  Over six prototypes  you can see  the successive modifications which it has passed the aircraft.

From Russian  designs of aircraft I know, no one like to J-20. Russia is newly  developing its  first  fifth-generation aircraft. How could  the Chinese copy? China's development of  Chengdu  J-20 is even, it seems,  preceding  the Sukhoi PAK FAK.

In relation to  American stealth  plane, all can see the inspiration, but also in J-20  you can see their own work, trial and error,  redesigns. Not underestimate  China, they  are officially  now the world's largest economy.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10