[cisco-voip] CUCM 11.5 Tomcat Service SSL Certificate Issue

Gary Parker G.J.Parker at lboro.ac.uk
Tue May 16 16:05:17 EDT 2017

> On 16 May 2017, at 20:42, Brian Meade <bmeade90 at vt.edu> wrote:
>
> Did you make sure to upload those certs in the right order so CUCM was able to chain them?

I’ve a feeling that may be the issue. Certs where installed towards the end of a very long weekend upgrading the cluster and I was losing consciousness through lack of caffeine :-)

Strange thing is, if that’s my mistake I made it on the publisher and all four subs, but not the IM&P nodes and Unity Connection, which seems odd. Is there any way to check whether CUCM has the certificate relationship right? I mean, other than creating a CSR and getting and installing new certs.

Gary