[cisco-voip] Cisco 8821 wireless phone.

Hamu Ebiso hebiso2010 at hotmail.com
Wed May 17 12:55:08 EDT 2017

Hi Everyone,

I am having issue with 8821 cisco phone. I am testing one of the phone to send to warehouse. While testing, i am getting one-way audio, call disconnecting. If call disconnect,  the phone doesn't allow me to make another call for about a minute or so. I am just wondering id someone experienced this issue before what was the fix. I am at office environment were there is many Aps but haveing issue when roaming.
If anyone has best practice Wlan  configuration documents on from wireless stand point, that will be appreciated as well.

Thanks
Hamu

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 6.