[cisco-voip] Cisco 8821 wireless phone.

Nimloth nimloth at nimloth.pl
Wed May 17 13:12:00 EDT 2017

There is field notice for Cisco 8821. Check this out, may help you.

I have so far bad experience with this product. One of my lab sets during firmware upgrade bricked, as MAC changed to 00.01.02.03.04.05 and network stopped to work.

Btw which way for auto provisioning you all mostly use - Cisco open SSID or USB 2 Ethernet?

Regards

⁣Wysłano z BlueMail ​