[cisco-voip] Import a group of users AD

Gary Parker G.J.Parker at lboro.ac.uk
Thu May 18 08:01:08 EDT 2017

> On 18 May 2017, at 12:54, Samadi boukil <boukilsamadi at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I want ask a question if someone can help me.
>
> I have an Active Directory with 2000 users but i want to import just a group of these users.

Hi Samadi, this is easy to do with LDAP Custom Filters and/or LDAP User Search Base. You just need to be able to select all your users based on one or more criteria and write a regex pattern that covers them all.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/10_0_1/ccmcfg/CUCM_BK_C95ABA82_00_admin-guide-100/CUCM_BK_C95ABA82_00_admin-guide-100_chapter_01111.pdf

Then specify the custom filter is in use on the LDAP Directory entry.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/11_5_1/sysConfig/CUCM_BK_SE5DAF88_00_cucm-system-configuration-guide-1151/CUCM_BK_SE5DAF88_00_cucm-system-configuration-guide-1151_chapter_0100101.html

---
|     Unified Communications Service Manager      |
n      Loughborough University, IT Services       |
|     http://delphium.lboro.ac.uk/pubkey.txt      |