[cisco-voip] Cisco IP Phone Top Buttons Flashing Green, Amber, Red

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Thu May 18 09:38:08 EDT 2017

Can someone confirm whether or not this issue linked below has been filed
as a defect please?

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12960896/cp-8851-featuresession-buttons-flashing-red-amber-and-green

I don't have an active SmartNet contract on my phones (like most people,
I'm sure) and so I cannot open a TAC case for it.  I'd like to have some
official documentation from Cisco explaining that they know their phones do
this and what the course of action needs to be.  So far, this forum posting
is all I have found; though I'm no bugsearch ninja.

Thanks.