[cisco-voip] BOGEN PAGING SYSTEM.

James O'Neill joneill at pasadenaisd.org
Tue May 23 14:11:02 EDT 2017

We use our SRST routers with FXO cards as the gateway for our PAs.  We’ve used them successful with Bogan in the past using the module that had the POTS connection.  We’ve also used them successfully with Valcom PA equipment.

I’ve found that if you have a POTS/Analog connection and know the DTMF codes you can use an FXO port as the gateway on most PA vendors.  Some are a little tricky and might require a port created by punching down to a 66 block.

James O'Neill