[cisco-voip] Need help with SIP FAX Configuration.

Sreekanth sknth.n at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 09:08:41 EDT 2017

Where is the gateway sending the INVITE? Is that going to the service
provider or CUCM?

Here's a discussion on support forums regarding Ricoh SIP fax device.
https://supportforums.cisco.com/t5/ip-telephony/cucm-7-1-help-configuring-ricoh-ip-fax/td-p/1582086

As long as it sends a re-invite for voice call -> fax escalation, and
responds to invites for fax escalation, the calls will work fine.