[cisco-voip] CUCM with Microsoft Azure AD integration

Ahmed Abd EL-Rahman Ahmed.Rahman at bmbgroup.com
Fri Nov 10 04:08:09 EST 2017

Hi Gents,

I have UC cluster version 11.5 having CUCM, CUC, IMP, CCX, AQM.

We need to integrate with the client AD but they have Azure cloud AD which is not yet officially supported by Cisco.

As a workaround we installed local LDAP on-premises for the client and we are trying to make it sync with Azure AD to fetch endusers then we can integrated our servers normally with the on-premises LADP as usual, but the sync is not going well till no between both AD.

So my question is there anyone managed to integrate UC with Azure cloud AD? Or else if anyone did sync on-Premises LDAP with Azure cloud AD so that the local LDAP can fetch all endusers with their credentials from Azure, please help.

BR
Ahmed Abd EL-Rahman
Senior Network Engineer

Sent from my iPhone