[cisco-voip] One way voice

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Fri Nov 10 12:58:15 EST 2017

Enable auto-answer on the line of one phone.

The use the webdialer at https://x.x.x.x:8443/webdialer/WebDialer or Jabber
deskphone control to initiate a call to the phone with auto-answer enabled.

You'll need a user with one device added as a controlled device for this to
work.

The other option is 2 Jabber accounts with deskphone control on both phones.

You can also enable SSH on both phones and do things like ping right from
the command-line if you want to do that route.  There's not a ton of
documentation around the phone CLI so you'll need to use "?" to figure it
out.