[cisco-voip] CUCM ver 11.5 off hook dial timeout

Ahmed Abd EL-Rahman Ahmed.Rahman at bmbgroup.com
Fri Nov 10 15:35:35 EST 2017

Hi James,

Also it’s better to have a non overlapping numbering plan so that you will not hit the inter digit time out.

For example, don’t have a user extension 4123 and a MeetMe number 41 in this case you have to wait for interdigit timeout.

Best practices to avoid any overlapping in your numbering plan.

BR
Ahmed Abd EL-Rahman
Senior Network Engineer

Sent from my iPhone