[cisco-voip] Custom TFTP server to handle Jabber config?

ROZA, Ariel Ariel.ROZA at LA.LOGICALIS.COM
Wed Nov 15 14:26:06 EST 2017

Hi, All!

I am trying to test something in my own Jabber Client.
I can create a Host Configuration File, but I can´t use the corporate CUCM TFTP server to load the file.

Regards,

Ariel.