[cisco-voip] Custom TFTP server to handle Jabber config?

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 07:39:00 EST 2017

As far as I know that custom field is for you to specify a file name on
CUCM TFTP and not a separate TFTP server.

However, if your not on mobile, you can just place your configure file
locally on your computer and it takes precedence over the hosted one.

First google result for “Cisco Jabber User config XML” was:

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/using-jabber-config-userxml-file-carlos-henrique