[cisco-voip] Cisco mobile remote access

Leslie Meade Leslie.Meade at optus.com.au
Sun Nov 19 23:14:52 EST 2017

With mobile remote access, the mobile number is query’s against the cucm. If I set the calling mask to be different to the cell number, let’s say client main line. The vxml is sent back to the Cisco cube and the call is release with the main line as the caller ID.

What I want to know, can anyone send me a vxml log/dump of a mobile device calling into MRA, and then send the call back out to the pstn with a different number.

Of course remove the numbers and put something else in, but I want to see the vxml debugs of this call flow.

I would do it, but I no longer have access to a working platform, and cube to pull the logs.