[cisco-voip] CUCM 11.5(1)SU3 and Nuance SA v12

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Oct 6 12:05:10 EDT 2017

Just wondering who out there is successfully using Nuance SA v12 with CUCM 11.5(1)SU3...

We're planning an upgrade, and Nuance has certified CUCM 11.5 but not any of the maintenance releases. We're going to do some offline testing as much as possible, but it would be good to hear from others who have gone through the process.

On the same note, are there those of you using an alternate to Nuance?

Cheers!

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Network Infrastructure