[cisco-voip] PLM dead

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Oct 13 10:44:52 EDT 2017

I knew that v12 was smart licensing only, but I did not know that they were removing PLM. I’m guessing it’s going to follow the rest of Cisco products (finally) and use whatever smart licensing deployment you have on site. They have a few options, we’ll likely go with a proxy.

Of course, UCCx will use it’s own licensing solution. Maybe even pick up PLM at a firesale. ;)

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Network Infrastructure
University of Guelph