[cisco-voip] Looking for advice on sRTP using tokenless CTL

Justin Steinberg jsteinberg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 16:22:34 EDT 2017

Ryan,

Could you elaborate a little on this change ?    I did an upgrade on my lab
system to 11.5(1)su3a and after the upgrade I see from the output of 'show
itl' that the callmanager.pem is still the signer of the ITL file.

Would the ITLRecovery only be the signer of the ITL on a fresh install of
11.5(1)su3/3a ?

The release notes for su3 have a revision history update on October 23rd
that says "Removed Enhanced CTL and ITL Trust information, which is not
available with this release."    I'm not sure if that's related to your
comment or if something has changed.

Justin