[cisco-voip] Problems With Internation Dial Plan (GBNP)

Gary Parker G.J.Parker at lboro.ac.uk
Fri Sep 1 10:53:15 EDT 2017

> On 1 Sep 2017, at 15:43, Scott Voll <svoll.voip at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Gary--
>
>> Pattern:        0+1[2-9][02-9]X+[2-9]XXXXX
>>
>> Failing number: 0 1 9    0    8  0   67000
>>                                  ^ this is where the match fails, it’s not a digit between 2-9
>
> could it be the 0 between the 8 and 6?

Yes Scott, that’s definitely the issue. Sorry, I thought I’d made that clear. There are whole ranges of subscriber numbers in the 01908 area code that are now prefixed with 0 or 1 and none of these will match that pattern as it currently stands. I’ve added a route pattern on my system to match and allow them but this needs adding to the GBNP by Cisco.

Is this something I should raise with TAC?

Gary