[cisco-voip] CUBE Binding Control on Dial-Peer With Active Calls

Bill Talley btalley at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 18:23:31 EDT 2017

Only thing I can think of regarding #1 is if the new dial peer changes the binding of an existing call as the result of a subsequent sip update message?

No comment re: #2

Re: #3 I've done it the exact same way you mentioned.

Sent from a mobile device with very tiny touchscreen input keys. Please excude my typtos.