[cisco-voip] firmware COP files - TFTP server only? or all nodes?

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Mon Sep 11 14:24:51 EDT 2017

Just checking the documentation for COP files for firmware and it says to install to all nodes.

I recalled that if the COP file was just for firmware, we only needed to install it on the TFTP server.

It's only the devpaks that need to be installed on all nodes since they may likely make database changes.

Thoughts?

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Network Infrastructure