[cisco-voip] firmware COP files - TFTP server only? or all nodes?

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Mon Sep 11 14:37:32 EDT 2017

This was my understanding from the last couple of times. We don’t have any alternate TFTP servers so they just attempt to grab it from the one server.

I don’t even like adding it to the publisher since it updates the device defaults page. And we want to do that in a controlled way.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Network Infrastructure
University of Guelph