[cisco-voip] UCS-E and using both internal and external connections.

Ben Amick bamick at HumanArc.com
Tue Sep 12 13:34:08 EDT 2017

That sounds quite interesting, but unless it supports our old school analog modules and T1s I think they’ll still need something on the ISR platform. Would be grand for sites running full SIP and no analog though.

Ben Amick
Unified Communications Analyst

From: Lelio Fulgenzi [mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 1:28 PM
To: Ben Amick <bamick at HumanArc.com>; Chris Osborne (Americas) <chris.osborne at dimensiondata.com>; cisco-voip voyp list <cisco-voip at puck.nether.net>
Subject: RE: UCS-E and using both internal and external connections.

I’m wondering if they’re gonna phase out the BE6K (and the 4000 ISr eventually) in lieu of these:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/routers/5000-series-enterprise-network-compute-system/index.html

I stumbled across this new device while researching the UCS-E stuff.

It sounds rather interesting.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Network Infrastructure