[cisco-voip] ESXi support updated.... 6.5 for a lot of apps

Ben Amick bamick at HumanArc.com
Thu Sep 14 08:19:02 EDT 2017

I know on wiki platforms you can make an account and flag documents to "watch" which will create you a list of documents that if you check your watch list will show you any documents modified since you last visited them.

As for if we can turn that into a notification, I've never tried.

Ben Amick
Unified Communications Analyst

From: cisco-voip [mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Lelio Fulgenzi
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2017 7:49 PM
To: Charles Goldsmith <wokka at justfamily.org>
Cc: voyp list, cisco-voip (cisco-voip at puck.nether.net) <cisco-voip at puck.nether.net>
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] ESXi support updated.... 6.5 for a lot of apps

It would be great if (a) we could be notified of changes to these "wiki" based documents via email, rss, etc., and (b) if there was a change document history, so we could review what changes were made and when.

I planed my deployment based on esxi version in the previous version. Knowing when the document changed could have helped.

Also, it helps prevent you thinking you're going mad saying to yourself, "I swear that wasn't there yesterday!"
Get Outlook for iOS<http://cp.mcafee.com/d/2DRPoQ83gw86QnXLIIefKe6XCQkmnSkNMV4QsCQkmnSkNPPX9J55BZVYsY-Urhhsd79EVLuWdPp3lpmawECSHIdzrBPpdJnor6TbCTbImd790QsLZvAnS4TD7eLsKCOesVdyXWoVPG8EHnjlKMDOEuvkzaT0QSyrodTWWaoVBdd5dwTsSjDdqympFnulFBrJBvtdSBiRiVCIByV2Hsbvg5bdSaY3ivNU6CQmnSrCMnWhEwdbtFkJkKpH9oQKCy0q606Aq8adHblzcQgdH8rfQeXKd43DfCy1SIjh1FEwfHcQgltd46HbkdKcCNUxybxxeS8ys>