[cisco-voip] Changing CUC UM Account with API?

Nathan Reeves nathan.a.reeves at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 19:56:18 EDT 2017

While people are possibly playing around with the CUC Provisioning API, let
me know if you ever get the import of CUCM Local users to CUC working
correctly.  The last rollout I did I was trying to pull in local users but
the api just didn't work.  Had to use LDAP imports instead.  Never looked
too much deeper as I just needed to get on with things.

But yeah, the API for CUC is really hit and miss.  lol, and the API for
UCCX can be a bit the same.

Nathan