[cisco-voip] Jabber Multiline is Here

Ben Amick bamick at HumanArc.com
Mon Apr 2 10:48:01 EDT 2018

Great, I knew it was in the roadmap but hadn’t heard finality. I’m disappointed they didn’t make a COP file for older versions as it’d get rid of so many issues I have in my environment on 9.X but I’ll get up to 11.5 eventually

Ben Amick
Unified Communications Analyst

From: cisco-voip <cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net> On Behalf Of Anthony Holloway
Sent: Monday, April 2, 2018 10:44 AM
To: Cisco VoIP Group <cisco-voip at puck.nether.net>
Subject: [cisco-voip] Jabber Multiline is Here

Security Notice: This is an EXTERNAL email. Please exercise caution and DO NOT open attachments or click links from unknown or unexpected senders.
Just in case you missed it, Jabber multiline made it into 12.0.  You'll need to be on CUCM 11.5(1)SU4 and install a COP file to support it.

Release Notes
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/jabber/Windows/12_0/RN/jabw_b_release-notes-for-cisco-jabber_12.html#reference_6CABFFC6E6E2B025EA1C691A8744962A

Configuration Guide
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/jabber/12_0/cjab_b_feature-configuration-for-cisco-jabber-120/cjab_b_feature-configuration-for-cisco-jabber-120_chapter_011.html#reference_08DB2E9280C0A8ABF98E1B329604E883

Video Demo
https://youtu.be/Cosfzf7XoBo

Disclaimer: The information contained in this transmission and any attachments may contain privileged and confidential information including patient information protected by federal and state privacy laws. This transmission is sent for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately (1) notify the sender via reply email; (2) do not open or read the message or any attachments; and (3) delete this message and any attachments. The review, dissemination, distribution, or duplication of this transmission by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.