[cisco-voip] Jabber Multiline is Here

Pawlowski, Adam ajp26 at buffalo.edu
Mon Apr 2 15:03:53 EDT 2018

The notes still call out 11.5 SU 3 as a minimum as it'd been throughout the trial, but, yeah 9.x is way back there.

We're trying to adopt a more agile patching schedule , wherein in the past we would often not bother with any SU and simply wait for a .5 to move up to .

To be honest I think the .5 is almost a .0 as far as that's concerned, the SUs are where the bugs are going to get fleshed out.

SU3/SU4 is going to be important for iOS mobile, though multiline doesn't help them.

Adam