[cisco-voip] Looking for insight into how Cisco 8851 deals with DNS TTL

Russell Goings russgoings at rgoings.com
Fri Apr 6 15:23:03 EDT 2018

Thanks for the reply
I am afraid that the client is running some older firmware on the various
different SIP phone models.  Most are at version 11-5-1SR1-1
As for Cisco documentation, it is becoming somewhat less useful as time
goes on.
My pet peeve is searching through Bug Search and finding nothing.  Then
involving TAC and being pointed to a Bug ID that should have shown in my
search.
Not sure if my search fu is bad or the Bug Search tool is "not helpful". (A
nice way of saying not worth shit).

Russell Goings (AM)
IPT Engineer – Dimension Data
Direct Line 571-203-4021